Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pottermore

April 14, 2012
POTTERMORE BECAME OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!!!!!!! This has been the an almost 1 year process. It opened up July 31, 2011 (Harry Potter's birthday) for a beta trial for 1 million fans. It was scheduled to open up to the rest of the world in October. However, the beta trials were not going over so well and the creators of Pottermore had to push back the public access date. April 14, 2012 was that day!!!!!!
April 15, 2012 I signed up for my Pottermore account. I am waiting for the confirmation email. I plan on receiving it sometime tomorrow because of the excessive amount of fans trying to get in. As I play the game, I will blog about it. I am very excited to find out what house I will be placed in. I have a couple friends that had a Pottermore account during the beta run and they told me about the sorting hat process and how awesome and amazing it is....... well we will just have to see! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment